Monthly poll conducted by VPRC: SYRIZA leads the race while racists gain ground
Monthly poll conducted by VPRC on behalf of the daily newspaper ELLADA AVRIO (
TOMORROW) and published on Friday, September 7, 2012. GREECE
- Coalition of Radical Left - SYRIZA 30.0% compared to 26.9% (June 17 elections).
- New Democracy (conservative) 28.0.% compared to 29.7%
- Golden Dawn (neo-nazis) 12.0% compared to 6.9%.
- PASOK (social democratic) 7.5% compared to 12.3% (the poll was conducted during the 38th anniversary from the creation of the party).
- Independent Greeks (popular right) 7% compared to 7.5%.
- Communist Party of Greece-ΚΚΕ 4.0% compared to 4.5%.
- Democratic Left-DIMAR (social democratic) 4% compared to 6,3%.
- Popular Orthodox Rally-LAOS (far right) 1.5%
- Ecologists-Greens 1.5%
- Creation Again-Action (hard line neoliberalists) 1.0%.
- ANTARSYA (anti-capitalist left) 0.5%
- Don’t Pay Movement 0.5%
- Pirates’ Party 0,5%